Sundown Audio

Ok guys been having a problem with the amp for a while on the 1 channel only im running a tweeter and it keeps cutting in and out and works only when it wants too. This happened before went away for a while and now came back. It only happening to that one channel only. My questions are how do I fix this? And right now is it ok to be running the 2 tweeter on the second channel at 2 ohms? That how I have it since the first channel is working when it wants too..? A lot of info would help thankyou. Yes it not the wiring cause it works fine on the other channel.

This is how the system is.

Sundown 100.4

channel 1/2 tweeters

channel 3/4 mids

running rainbow germaniums

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Check your headunit RCA output voltage. I have a sundown 100.4 as well with the same issue, but I know it's my pos hu causing it

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Check your headunit RCA output voltage. I have a sundown 100.4 as well with the same issue, but I know it's my pos hu causing it

Also anyone know how to fix the stripped terminals for the speaker wire. Some of the wire got loose and caused the threading to get screwed up.

How did you fix the problem man?

put a multimeter to the rca output on the h/u

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2: