Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Oh, well that's too bad If you wanna check out a different Genre OP.... I just finished Maria Holic, and I must say, it was enjoyable go ahead, look it up 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 Sounds interesting... I think I'll get around to it tomorrow. Well, later today. Since I just realized it'ss 6am here and I haven't slept yet. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Keep fighting the good fight This is Natsuru, signing off! 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
TeamHT Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110723-official-anime-thread/page__fromsearch__1 I've gotten into reading manga much more than watching. But have to disagree with three major titles being like the twilight. I happen to love all three, watched every episode, and read the chapters every Wed when released and translated. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
I.V Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 i paid funimation membership its like 7 bux and you can watch 24/7 of anime $7 once or every month or what? per month 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 The reason those in know don't watch "the big three" (colloquial term for those 3 shows) is because compared to a "real" anime series, they fall short in comparision For one thing, they are essential just the epitome of capitalistic anime series; hundreds, if not thousands of episodes will be made for the sake of getting more money - This goes against the very principle of an art form, imagine if Cowboy Bebop had 500 episodes; it wouldn't exactly be regarded as one of the greatest shows made secondly, they utilize a modified plot version that i've come to call "The Dragon Ball Method" What that means is that you.... 1. Introduce main characters 2. Introduce villian of the season 3. Villian defeats main characters for the first time 4. Characters have to train 5. Characters go to fight again, they seem like they are about to lose 6. Deus Ex Machina concept like "The power of friendship" saves the day 7. Fanservice filler episodes Wash, Rinse, Repeat, and you've got any of those shows, the only difference being Naruto and Bleach like to add "generals" or some other nonsense that the characters must defeat to fight the main guy.... making the show even longer, making them more money Combine this with overly simplistic character design with NO depth added to them in any way or form, 10,000 useless one time occuring characters, some crappy artwork, and you've got yourself one of "The big three" Just for shits and giggle, go on youtube and type in "Bleach Linkin Park AMV" go ahead If that doesn't tell you the quality of show and the viewer fanbase, nothing will Like I said, if you like it, by all means watch it I personally love Kampfer and Karin; I also recognize how god awful the writing and character development is Think of it as "guilty pleasure" shows 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110723-official-anime-thread/page__fromsearch__1 I've gotten into reading manga much more than watching. But have to disagree with three major titles being like the twilight. I happen to love all three, watched every episode, and read the chapters every Wed when released and translated. Ah... Should've searched. Never fails. I'm gonna give reading a shot. I started reading the walking dead after watching it and enjoyed it pretty well. i paid funimation membership its like 7 bux and you can watch 24/7 of anime $7 once or every month or what? per month That's not too bad. Little cheaper than Hulu and probably better for what I'd be using it for. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.