OrionStang Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Just wondering if these are shipping yet. If not, if anybody knows when. The site say's between Dec 17th and Jan 4th, big window LOL. For those who haven't seen; http://store.crescendoaudio.com/mezzo-series-6-5-reference-2-way/ SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
C-Fizzy Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Damn. Looks like crescendo is stepping the fuck up under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
skyhighcaraudio Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 they havent shipped yet. so no but they should be shipping before the 4th deadline they set. i do know crescendo has been BACKED up over the holidays so everything has been delayed. hit me up if you are interested in some more info or anything else Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1 MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/
OrionStang Posted December 30, 2012 Author Report Posted December 30, 2012 Damn. Looks like crescendo is stepping the fuck up They sure look good. And the writeup sounds promising. they havent shipped yet. so no but they should be shipping before the 4th deadline they set. i do know crescendo has been BACKED up over the holidays so everything has been delayed. hit me up if you are interested in some more info or anything else I thought you'd see this. I lost you bro's card. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
zydrix Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I love the looks of those. Don't mean to thread jack, but does anyone know if crescendo has any plans on selling soft dome tweeters separately. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
REVOofRustler Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 I've been waiting on my Mezzos as well. I checked their site today, and they're now saying that the expected release date isn't until the January 14th... Edit: I also just noticed that they changed the post pre-order price to 349.99 per set. Seems a bit expensive, but I guess it just means I saved more than I originally had planned by pre-ordering! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
SGT_76 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Anyone know if these are priced for 1 each (6.5, tweet, X-over) or 2 each (like sundowns)? Im assuming 1 each but their site doesn't specifically say.
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 I called them today to check on status of the PWX pro midbass speakers and the guy told me they would probably be in the first week of Feb. Those Mezzo's might not be in til then as well but I doubt it being the date is 14th BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Anyone know if these are priced for 1 each (6.5, tweet, X-over) or 2 each (like sundowns)? Im assuming 1 each but their site doesn't specifically say. I would think that it's for a pair of each being a component set like almost all the companies do BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.