NEXT GEN- Xbox720/Ps4 rumors, and confirmed info

Can't wait to see what the graphics are like. Some games on 360 blow me away on a nice tv so it will be interesting...

I'm buying all the games I wanted to play but never got the chance now before the new xbox comes out.

Hoping it's out at the summer but they'd both make a killing at christmas time.

Also anybody saying it's going to be 1k plus is smoking crack.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

They should be pretty sick looking if they can take advantage of Unreal Engine 4. And any of the other new engines on the horizon.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Can't wait to see what the graphics are like. Some games on 360 blow me away on a nice tv so it will be interesting...

I'm buying all the games I wanted to play but never got the chance now before the new xbox comes out.

Hoping it's out at the summer but they'd both make a killing at christmas time.

Also anybody saying it's going to be 1k plus is smoking crack.

x2 on the graphics. I mean... as one of those vids say, pc is better as far as graphics and power and such. But some of those graphics on consoles? Both consoles? Oh lordy. How isn't that real? So now they have more power, more ram, so on and so forth? I don't think at first they'll take either console for it's full potential (they never do. see the first ps3 or 360 games?) but give it a year or two? Start seeing these games that'll make you get a new pair of pants haha.

Sheena = pedobear

every time we get a new the games go up.. im guessing ps4 games will start at $69

thats untrue

mortal kombat for snes was 49 dollars you can still get brand new games for that. some other games on snes and genesis i payed 59-69 for right when they came out. games really havent persay went up.

furthermore with inflation alone games SHOULD cost more then they once did as the value of the dollar isnt near what it used to be then.

Hell yeah...

I would think these consoles will be a entire "new" breed. ...

I'm a lil stoked to see what envelopes get pushed.

You guys know of any online type stuff they may include? Like I just wonder what all they will be able to do, besides run gaming software. .

Know what I mean?

They probably wont be backwards compatible. Not possible, the coding and processing languages have changed throughout the generations.

Edit: probably a select variety of PS3 games will be playable.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived