Had a pay it forward moment tonight. :D

warning TLDR follows:

Last winter, i was coming up the street to my house, someone else was coming from the other direction, I tried to get over and got in the deep snow on the shoulder. I had too much momentum and figured i was pretty much off the road anyway. The shoulder dropped off pretty steep so i just tried to keep going and well, i got stuck. My neighbor came out, crawled down in the snow and hooked his truck to my van and pulled me out. He didn't want anything in return.

I'm the type that if i give someone a lift, or help a stalled vehicle, i never ask for anything either. I am just rarely on the receiving end so it was weird and i felt like i should have payed him something.

Anyway, tonight it's snowing really good here, I have my dad's 4x4 and was taking my wife to work and i see that that same ditch had captured another unsuspecting victim. So, I pull down there, hook the tow strap up and pull him out. Just wished him a safe evening and went on my way. I feel much better now. And I'm sure he does too. :yahoo:

That is the way we all should be; Citizens taking care of citizens. Good Share keep it up!

Building an Empire.

That is the way we all should be; Citizens taking care of citizens. Good Share keep it up!

^^^^^ X100, why cant everybody just be a little more selfless like that?

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

I just try to be at least half the man my father is. Of course, i screw up plenty too, i am only human. I have noticed most people around here are pretty good folks. You just don't always notice them in day to day life.

i get excited about storms cause of stuff like this. it's fun to help people get unstuck

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

when we had our tundra I used to like helping people out in pismo. When ever we saw someone stuck in the sand we would pull them out.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

I try paying things forward all the time. I don't believe in a god, but I do believe in the universe, and the energy connects all of us together. So every now and then, I try to put positive energy back into the flow of the universal awareness

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

While I don't have a vehicle capable of towing someone out, I'll be the first to offer any help I can be. I always check if anyone needs help if I see someone with a flat or anything since I keep tools, a jack and stands in my car most times anyway.

pgsig.png

While I don't have a vehicle capable of towing someone out, I'll be the first to offer any help I can be. I always check if anyone needs help if I see someone with a flat or anything since I keep tools, a jack and stands in my car most times anyway.

i keep a full set of tools and tow strap and tie towns ducktape and just crap like that in my truck at all times just in case i get in a situation i that i need them (have had it happen a lot before) and also so i can help someone if need be. though i don't have jack stands :P

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

I would be helping tomight since i have 4x4 capabilities. But since its not raining or snowing. All i can do is be a dd for friends. All at the cost of free, and at any time. Im always down to help someone who cant make it home

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived