A bad day for Illinois! Possible Gun ban!

mother fucking cock suckers. i am so damn sick of these bastards trying to take my guns. this BULLSHIT pisses me off more than anything. really, it eats at me. if there ever is an uprising of Americans to take the damn country back from these pussy ass lawmakers and corrupt government, bet your ass ill be on the front lines.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

3486_10151239181109412_918214511_n.jpg

i can't find a ton to back this up being true... but in all honesty id say there is a better chance it is true than it isn't lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I can see the state of illinos crime rate go up so quickly it wont even be funny

dude chicago had 500 fucking homocides in 2012. FIVE HUNDRED. the most since 2008. and they want to ban semi automatic guns. what fucking IDIOTS. yes lets ban guns so the gang bangers can kill more people. dumb fucks that run the state dont realize that said gang bangers dont give two shits about laws and have as many guns as they want because fuck it whos going to stop them from robbing Joe Schmoe when they KNOW he doesn't have a gun to protect himself?

haha. just realized that it said ramrod.... Car Ramrod!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I can't see that happening in the USA. Seems impossible.

Crime rate won't go up for long. in case of a state ban. It will decrease quickly.

Are you high? There is undeniable evidence that gun control causes crime rates to soar. Look at what happened in the UK after they took away everyones guns, violent crimes skyrocketed, particularly "hot" burglaries. This happened because criminals dont follow laws regardless, and now, once guns are taken away, they know that Joe Blow home owner can no longer defend himself.

As I have said before, gun control, is, was and always will be a failure. Like the old saying goes "locks only keep honest people out."

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

This is y i left that shit hole of a state and came to az besides there are so many crooked cops in the county of cook its unbelievable if that happens i would just shoot the cop cuz non can be trusted there

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

if only i didnt get into a fight when i was 19 and lost my gun rights for life :(

oh well....... lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived