Tutorial: Seafoaming Your Car

I remember my dad doing this to my ranger like 80,000 miles ago LOL, Im gonna do it again but I'm not gonna put it in the oil, I have a theory that the gunk that is in there is probably holding my engine together LOL and acting as a gasket, just my opinion.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

with lucas or seafoam?

seafoam, lucas products are mainly oil additives and im not really a fan of them. ive heard mixed reviews about oil additives so i dunno. seafoam isnt really an oil additive cause youre not suppose to run the oil for a long time just a short period of time for it to clean up the gunk and then drain the oil with the gunk in it.

I am no fan of seafoam..but Great write up.

lol yeah some people believe in the effect and some dont i think it just really depends on the car and age and mileage and how its been treated. ive seen various effects on different cars ive done them on.

also have heard that seafoam may make you have a bad o2 sensor as well. i havent used the product but i could see why after looking at some vids on youtube

it will probably throw the sensor off i dont think it would ruin it thats why i like to remove the battery so that itll reset and recalibrate the o2 sensor

logically thinking i dont see how that would have anything to do with the crap that blows onto the sensor. it still gets on it while your reving and blowing all that crap out of it, as its located right there in the exhaust primaries in most hondas.

Archived