I currently have an iphone 4, and I like it cause I can play it through my stereo with the usb and charge it. I have tried a friend Android samsung infuse and it wouldnt play with the usb, only the aux in. Anyone know if there is a way, or a certain deck that will work through the USB with android devices? I plan on upgrading in a few months to the S#, but if i cant use the usb in, ill probably just end up going with the Iphonie 5 (ahahaha)

93' Exploder

Deck:Pioneer 6400-bt

Front Stage: Crescendo PWX 8"s and Skar Audio VX1-ST per door

Amps: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500 v1 @.375 ohm daily, CT Sounds 125.2

Subwoofer: Two PSI Platform 2 18"s,Fully Loaded D1.5's

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Wire: All Sky High Car Audio Cable!

Alternator: Singer 250 amp Hairpin

Batteries: XS Power D975

Team Audio Connections

only downside to android phones, no headunit integration built in, which sucks.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

yea. blows. If you plug it in itll still charge right? I guess Ill just have to get a bluetooth deck and charge it and use the bluetooth. i dont wanna us the usb and an aux at the same time. TO MANY CABLES! ahaha

93' Exploder

Enclosure: B Pillar Fourth Order, 3:1 ratio tuned at 46 (Designed by Low Hertz Box Designs)

Team Audio Connections

Mine can be controlled VIA usb, just had to download Kenwood Music Control app from the market, plug in the USB and started playing away. My head unit is the Kenwood Excelon x896. It worked on my Captivate, Infuse, S2, Note, and S3.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Screenshot_2013-01-04-18-18-35.png

This is it in the market. Works with JVC decks too, just not sure which ones.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The new Pioneer decks with bluetooth work well, and sound better than I expected. On pandora, google music and poweramp you can even go next/prev with HU controls. But then again, I just put my entire music library on a 500Gig hd and put it in the glove box...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

What's that hard drive formatted to? Thought head units had a problem reading anything over like 64gb or something like that.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

only downside to android phones, no headunit integration built in, which sucks.

Hopefully after CES a headunit will do it. I think Blaupunkt makes an android intergrated headunit

What's that hard drive formatted to? Thought head units had a problem reading anything over like 64gb or something like that.

It's 32GB for fat32... technically ;)

Not so much a limit on the deck but what Microsoft put on fat32 size. Technically it should support 2TB but they limit it, but there's ways around that. I just formatted it in Linux. Then I converted my 200GB FLAC library to WAV. So there's something like 20,000 files on it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

yea i was looking to get the pioneer deh 9500

93' Exploder

Team Audio Connections

Archived