Benelli Super Sport. Its what I shot 4H trap with for 5ish years. LOVED that gun. Had a Nova but I hated it. Browning BT99 is an excellent trap only gun.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Kyle... Yes I can change out the choke, I can go up to 3in shells

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Pump is ok????

Bens are over priced.... mho

Rem 870, ... no better shotty..... again..... mho

Used by the cops, and military, and cool people like.... me...

Variable choke, and the smoothest action ever built, can accept 3 1/2" mags........

and, very very reliable, and affordable....

I guess I'm not opposed to getting a pump, I just really enjoyed the semi auto. My step dad just picked up a Remington and its a nice gun, not sure what model it is but it's a pump action. I really just want to be able to go out and have fun with my brother and stepdad.

Hmmm, you got me thinking now man!

Pump is ok????

Variable choke, and the smoothest action ever built, can accept 3 1/2" mags........

I guess I'm not opposed to getting a pump, I just really enjoyed the semi auto. My step dad just picked up a Remington and its a nice gun, not sure what model it is but it's a pump action. I really just want to be able to go out and have fun with my brother and stepdad.

Yeah,.,. sorry if i brought up something that you didnt ask about. And no doubt, the BENNY is a hell of a weapon, But,....

Dude, you can have fun, and keep up with that BENNY, trust me,.. for a a good chunk of the price.

You could buy the Remmy, a case of clays, a nice thrower, and have gas money, ... for that BENZO....

And for what benifit?

Again, just my opinion. We shoot, and shoot enough that we like nice stuff. Reliable gear. We both grew up doing it. In our back yards.

But, we dont shoot to THAT point. We just like to plink and have fun.

You use that pump a few times, you will get to where your just under thier auto speed. If thats even a big deal, or why your into a auto?

Trust me.

I could buy 2 of the Mossberg I posted for the price of the M2

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Pump is ok????

Yeah,.,. sorry if i brought up something that you didnt ask about. And no doubt, the BENNY is a hell of a weapon, But,....

Dude, you can have fun, and keep up with that BENNY, trust me,.. for a a good chunk of the price.

You could buy the Remmy, a case of clays, a nice thrower, and have gas money, ... for that BENZO....

And for what benifit?

Again, just my opinion. We shoot, and shoot enough that we like nice stuff. Reliable gear. We both grew up doing it. In our back yards.

But, we dont shoot to THAT point. We just like to plink and have fun.

You use that pump a few times, you will get to where your just under thier auto speed. If thats even a big deal, or why your into a auto?

Trust me.

No worries man, that's why I started the thread, for responses EXACTLY like this :drinks:

And I didn't have any other reason for wanting the semi auto other than just having semi auto lol it's bad ass :pardon: but you make a really good point. You must work for Remmy! Lol

Thanks for your input man!!

My dad has a saiga 12g and it has never once jammed with the cheapest shells very reliable we took it skeet shootin one just for kicks and suprisingly it worked great just as good as his over under the bennalli is also a very very nice gun i just got a mossberg 500 12g for skeet it works good

Edit: also have a drum mag for the saiga its bada*s

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Saiga 12 all the way. jimmyjohnsguns.com may have some for about $950-1,000 I believe.

the price has shot way up we payed like 500 for ours dang

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Saiga 12 all the way. jimmyjohnsguns.com may have some for about $950-1,000 I believe.

the price has shot way up we payed like 500 for ours dang

These are fully converted to ak style 922r compliant, larger mags, Cerakoted, trigger and pistol grip moved forward, etc... anywhere from $250- and up of parts.

Archived