FosgateLife Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I blast that kind of stuff thru my horns under the truck....while passing by churches and elementary schools, in the middle of traffc This is off topic but im kinda clueless on why people put horns and stuff under their car, is it just to be heard or what? Because you can hear my mids and highs FARRR away and i know i piss people off so would horns make it even funner to piss people off? (: 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
Cox Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I blast that kind of stuff thru my horns under the truck....while passing by churches and elementary schools, in the middle of traffc This is off topic but im kinda clueless on why people put horns and stuff under their car, is it just to be heard or what? Because you can hear my mids and highs FARRR away and i know i piss people off so would horns make it even funner to piss people off? (: I mean, I guess there cool for like a party, or bonfire, or somethin.... Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
FosgateLife Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I blast that kind of stuff thru my horns under the truck....while passing by churches and elementary schools, in the middle of traffc This is off topic but im kinda clueless on why people put horns and stuff under their car, is it just to be heard or what? Because you can hear my mids and highs FARRR away and i know i piss people off so would horns make it even funner to piss people off? (: I mean, I guess there cool for like a party, or bonfire, or somethin.... Well i know alot of people have them and i didnt know what they were really for unless people just wanna be even louder lol 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
fox_racin4 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 i have a 8x46 (ish?) banner across my windshield that says " Team Asshole" but i do keep music clean if im around younger kids.. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Noel989 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 The only thing I don't play loud is music that say nigga alot i eater skip it or turn it down Loud 2 Chainz is my favorite thing in a white area of town Haha you made laugh I have never heard 2 chainz and if I did I woulntd even it was him I like that sing by lil Jon and ice cube I think is reall nigga rollcall Yea nigga It's ice cube nigga With lil Jon niga Lol Even though I like I just dont feel comftarble playing even though theirs not alot of black people were I live My friend got the clean version but its just not the same Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
alaskanzx5 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 around elemantry schools i think it would be a good idea. maybe middle school but high school no way. a park, well depends on if the kids section is close to were im parked or not. if not to close i would just keep it down. while driving down the road past a group of kids though no. not gonna waste my time to sensor music for half a second just because im drving past some random kids walking down a sidewalk. chances are they would have heard it before i noticed them so it would have been to late. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 If you like the song then bump it! Me I'm gonna play my music loud, hope you like it if you're hearing it I'm gonna hate
Noel989 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 If you like the song then bump it! Me I'm gonna play my music loud, hope you like it if you're hearing it As long as I can year the music not justbass and rattles is good Theirs thiscar were I live everytime he padres ny my house all you hear is bass amd rattles I get mad cause I can't enjoy the rest of the music Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SLAYER1805 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Meh, I could care less, I'm never around elementaries, parks or places like that. I'm not loud enough to bother anyone anyways
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 If you like the song then bump it! Me I'm gonna play my music loud, hope you like it if you're hearing it As long as I can year the music not justbass and rattles is good Theirs thiscar were I live everytime he padres ny my house all you hear is bass amd rattles I get mad cause I can't enjoy the rest of the music Amp your mids and highs and put some sound deadener in, then you can turn it up pretty much as loud as you want it to go I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.