Do you guys censor your music......

depending on where your at ?

I mean, would you really play a song with loud, clear lyrics singing something like, "that fucking bitch was sucking my cock"..... or similar, in front of a school, where your at to pick up your little brother ?

I hate to say it, but I definately sensor my music.

I was sitting in the park, the last couple of days, and SO wanted to play this song > Bath Ryhmes - Dick Figures...... (make that ass clap :) Great recording too.

But instead, I mostly played reggae, by Stick Figure (I know, pretty damn close names, right ? But night and day different kind of stuff) also great stuff, but much more family friendly (besides the references to pot..... which if I had kids, I'd teach them, was okay.... just stay away from that bullshit alcohol)

Anyway, your thoughts on sensoring your music ???

Fish

Now that I read your post. Yes I will censor the music either my turning it down to basically mute or just switch to the next song. Hopefully it's not as explicit.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

only if it im around people i know it will offend, if not i dont at all.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Kids like loud stereos around here, so I bump stuff that is clean around elementary schools. I dont give two shits anywhere else.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

depends, around a school or kids, yes. At a show just giving demos? not unless there is an excessive amount of kids there. One show I go to is at a arcade/bowling alley/laser tag type business. they let us use their parking lot, so out of respect, i try not to blast explicit music around the people who aren't interested in the audio show.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I know at spring fling 2011 a few of the people running the event and the termlabs told competitors with loud mids to keep the music somewhat sensored.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

depending on where your at ?

I mean, would you really play a song with loud, clear lyrics singing something like, "that fucking bitch was sucking my cock"..... or similar, in front of a school, where your at to pick up your little brother ?

I hate to say it, but I definately sensor my music.

I was sitting in the park, the last couple of days, and SO wanted to play this song > Bath Ryhmes - Dick Figures...... (make that ass clap :) Great recording too.

But instead, I mostly played reggae, by Stick Figure (I know, pretty damn close names, right ? But night and day different kind of stuff) also great stuff, but much more family friendly (besides the references to pot..... which if I had kids, I'd teach them, was okay.... just stay away from that bullshit alcohol)

Anyway, your thoughts on sensoring your music ???

Fish

Post of the night goes to...

I'm gonna hate

Archived