TylerParrish Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Did u do acid recently? ;P What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Thats cool.... if it makes you happy. I myself cant wait to get away, from everyone,..... and be alone with mine, everyday. The time i pull up to my house, cant come quick enough. Its what makes me happy. And dont have a single need to talk about usless chit chat that dont matter, with shit heads that truly dont care. Not trying to be capt bring down here. To each,....... their own..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Author Report Posted January 6, 2013 Did u do acid recently? ;P No but I have before, I sorta felt the same way! Like a one day afterglow though I'm gonna hate
TylerParrish Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I was kidding. I was just wondering cause that's exactlyyy what happened to me after trying it. I'm actually pretty glad it happened to, makes life quite a bit easier and less stressful. What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?2013 Kia Forte Koup Pioneer AVH-X4600BT iDMax 12 DD M1c @ 2 ohms Rockford Prime 200.2 Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set XS S3400, D2700 Project DB Battery Terminals Axxess ASWC Stinger HPM Everywhereeee 90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill Stock Alt Stuff To Come Sundown X-12 New Amp New Comps 4 Channel Amp My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/ My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang Avatar Courtesy of SnowDrifter
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Did u do acid recently? ;P No but I have before, I sorta felt the same way! Like a one day afterglow though That is a great explanation..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Author Report Posted January 6, 2013 I went shopping the day after the trip, I bought almost all of my favorite outfits that day. Something about 'cid and making GREAT decisions apparently I'm gonna hate
KillaCam Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 I've woken up to a guy petting my leg. It was pretty life changing. True story. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
White Lightning Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 LOL Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
White Lightning Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 I've never been a real "people" person ... Guess thats why I like working the night shift, so people will leave me alone Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 7, 2013 Report Posted January 7, 2013 I've never woken up the next day and been totally different, but over a period of time- yes. I am much more outgoing than I once was, but that is probably b/c of my wife and from working in the service industry. X 1,000,000 on not giving a crap about what others think though- that will make you change... people respond better to genuine individuals. If you really act like yourself- people can tell and will respond favorably. ....or it could be a tumor. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.