CleanSierra Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 Looks amazing bro! And that's exactly how installed mine the first time, widened the CD pocket on my original dash kit, and slid it right in there. Bad ass drill too. I want it. That's all I wanted was a nice 18V with a really short drive depth. She gets me the Makita impact for Xmas and its wicked. I have to have something short in case I ever want to swap subs while my box is still in the truck. You can't get a regular drill in that short of a space, even with the seats all the way forward. This thing works perfectly, and was a great gift. She's a thoughtful chick Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Rockford96 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 very nice eq and install job man great job btw ur truck is very sexy im jealous haha My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 The only one that compares to it decently is the Rigid Fuego 18v that I got, but it's still not as small and handy as that one is. But I picked it up on sale, so I'm not complaining My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
CleanSierra Posted January 9, 2013 Author Report Posted January 9, 2013 Rigid is Home Depots brand right? This Makita gets DOWN and is super sensitive. I was drilling down the screws that attach the adapter for the HU in and it's plastic. The impact knew it and it started hammering away without cracking the bezel Before work I mounted my amps back up and had my seats in. The impact got in there no problems, it's my new favorite tool. I'll have to make another thread about the MDF rings I made to adapt the 12s into my box and the separating ring so I can run isobaric. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
SLAYER1805 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 I'm liking the blue color scheme with the lights!
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 I might have to look into finding myself one of those Makita's then, sounds really badass! Husky is home depots brand. Rigid is up on par with Dewalt and a lot of their stuff is amazing. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
poorfish88 Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Got to say the EQ turned out nice, but that drill has got me drooling. I've been trying to convince the wife that we need that exact Mikita drill. It might be one of those tools I just buy and say screw it.
JakThomas Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Ineedtowantonelikethat. I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.
Kevyn McPike Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 How did you change the light in your cluster to blue? Looks Great!!! 2006 Silverado Crew-Cab Kenwood DNX-8120 - Head unit 4 x JL Audio 8w3's - Subs Focal K2 Power - 165 v2 - Front - mids/highs Focal Polyglass - 165 V2 - Rear - mids/highs JL Audio Slash 1000 v2 - Subs Alpine 400x4 - mids/highs BIG 3, Dynomat throughout
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.