also wanted to drop a statistic for you to all think about.

In japan 11 people were killed by guns in 1 year. Population 127mil

In america 11,000 people were killed by guns in 1 year. Population 310mil

Is your 2nd Amendment good enough to pay for it with 11,000 innocent lives a year?

http://www.guardian....e-us-state#data

and once again your facts are inaccurate.. if you dont know what the fuck happens here get the fuck out.. out off 11,000 deaths by gun most where gang related murders and also people getting killed by law enforcement. your media is only show you half ass stories. if you take guns away outs of those 11,000, 10,000 would still be there due to gangs killing each other with knives and the other 1,000 will be because of cops killing someone with his gun cuz im sure cops will retain that right..

not many innocent lives are taken by guns like your media makes it look so you can think you are safe with the gun ban you have

Why not? I may not have a vote at the end of the day but that doesn't mean my opinions are wrong or invalid

they are invalid because they are half assed right.. most crimes by guns here or because of gangs killing each other. not because a psycho goes in a rampage killing innocents every day

if you ever come here you will understand. you would want to bear arms 1# to protect from bad people 2# because there are bad cops shooting people over nothing

I love how someone from a country who doesnt have guns because they tucked their tails between their legs likes to tell us what to do. Meanwhile the crime rate in australia continues to rise withough legal guns. no wonder the australian women love when those big US ships pull into port for liberty.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

idk

I do but I don't see how it's relevant.

I also wanted to say I understand why your 2nd was written I also understand that guns in those times were relatively safe to innocent life, muskets can only do so much to a crowd.

i dont think it reaches to 100 innocent lives a year. we hardly have any acts that kill the innocent.. get your facts straight before coming in here trying to prove a point

Last I heard they were going to introduce a $250 tax when you buy firearms, and that was last night. Now he comes up with this shit? I mean, the tax would be ridiculous and not solve anything, but it wouldn't cut into our rights. But this shit? It's despicable.

That tax is probably something that would resemble an NFA firearm tax stamp

The tax is exactly that. They want to structure it just like NFA items. Which basically also translates to anyone buying a gun is essentially registering it with the federal government, giving them a direct list of exactly who owns exactly what and how many. Also Not good.

If the Commie-Muslim Extremist tries to use executive order to further his civil rights stomp fest, we may very well be approaching the precipice of what could potentially become a war. I feel Obama needs to be impeached. Now. Things are not good are are getting worse.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Seems that you guys want to just shred me simply because i am australian and see things differently. You guys keep saying i need to get my facts straight without actually showing me facts.

Bottom line.

America is in top 3 worst first world country.

What ever the reasons are for that fact doesnt make it any less true.

America is only a super power because of population.

Again this is not an attack just stating facts

http://spreadlibertynews.com/worldwide-u-s-ranks-1st-in-gun-ownership-and-28th-in-gun-homicide-ron-paul-says-resent-and-resist/

please cite where you get your facts.

Please cite where you gather the criteria for a top 3 worst first world country. ++

if youre citing piers morgan and the brady center its not exactly accurate.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20538164/piers-morgan-vs-alex-jones-the-truth-about-gun-homicide-rates

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just my opinion, and my view, but I did'nt think BO would even make it to the first inauguration. I thought he would be assainated... Still can't figure out how this is so hard to figure out. just sayin

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Your country has 11000 deaths a year from guns. More gangs than companies and most of your population is fearing cival war because of your president wants to do something about all the innocent lives being lost.

Your economy is shit.

Yor prison population is the highest in the world in both number and percent of population.

Your cops are the most trigger happy.

Do i need to go on or is my point made

Archived