Has anyone else seen this?

Do a search a lot of people are completely pissed off. Asked a guy I know that works at a bass pro and he said guns are flying off the shelves so fast that they are having a hard time keeping them in stock. I hope the shit dont hit the fan but if executive order is used it is going to get ugly.

The NRA came out to day and said they arent backing down. That means they are going to have a hell of a time passing anything. They sat down with biden today and he pretty much told them that obama had made up his mind and this was all theatre. So if he cant get it passed he's going to try to do something underhanded like an executive order. He's really proving htat he doesnt care about the people. He just cares about getting what he wants.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if he pulls an executive order then he need's to be impeached real quick.

Here's the official list:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/12/obamas-gun-ban-list-2-2519344.html

It's gonna get ugly. Because he's over riding congress and stomping on the constitution, AGAIN.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

junior goes to war where war isn't needed. lots of guns and ammo used. obama has no choice but to finally end said war so he tried to ban guns, resulting in guns getting sold at higher prices at unprecedented rates.

sounds like the results are the same to me. arms dealers are making money hand over fist.

Last I heard they were going to introduce a $250 tax when you buy firearms, and that was last night. Now he comes up with this shit? I mean, the tax would be ridiculous and not solve anything, but it wouldn't cut into our rights. But this shit? It's despicable.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

No one knows what will happen but I really find it hard to believe people will lay down and let this happen. Someone will oppose the EO I mean hell isnt that what checks and balances was established for so some jackass like BO cant just run around doing as he pleases

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Last I heard they were going to introduce a $250 tax when you buy firearms, and that was last night. Now he comes up with this shit? I mean, the tax would be ridiculous and not solve anything, but it wouldn't cut into our rights. But this shit? It's despicable.

That tax is probably something that would resemble an NFA firearm tax stamp

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Like our president gives 2 shits about checks and balances. He has already proved he could give a fuck about the constitution...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived