Casket Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Thanks casket, how's that alt treating you btw? Np my friend. She's working great. Have not had a problem since my little "hiccup" LOL Mike Singer FTW. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats dawg! My sister is emt certified or whatever it's called, and my lady's brother is an emt who drives ambulances all day everyday cause hes in a huge city and he's also in paramedic school. Cool stuff man!! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Thanks casket, how's that alt treating you btw? Np my friend. She's working great. Have not had a problem since my little "hiccup" LOL Mike Singer FTW. Glad to see it went to somebody who appreciates it @mtnbike Thanks man. And yeah it's really great. There is basically an unlimited amount of overtime as well so you could do your 40hrs and then another 40+ of just overtime if you want to get crazy formerly known as Jaylor Swift
LT.Smoke Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats Bro. Glad to see hard work paying off for ya. Havent seen you post much lately ya fheg hahaha Congrats Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
knowledge Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 congrats man i was in ur town the other day REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
JEMT8 Posted January 14, 2013 Author Report Posted January 14, 2013 Thanks booby I've just been creeping and haven't had much time to get in chat @knowledge you'll have to help me do up ambulance with rims and shit lol I'll be working in Worcester formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.