Second Skin Audio

those familiar with RE AUDIO and Sundown! please help!

I told you in your other thread, your piece of SHIT prefab box is your limiting factor. You want people to just tell you,"Yes, those SA subs will absolutely outperform those SEx's".

You need to start listening and start building the proper box before you WASTE your money putting more subs In the same shit box. You WON'T notice much difference from one sub to the other with your current box. So there's no need to post yet ONE more thread before you start taking the suggestions given. I'm seriously trying to help you dude, but you should really start taking the advice, Im not wrong about this box issue.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Those SEx's will NOT handle that much power.. I had mine on just 1400 and blew one of them in about two weeks. The SEx's are from the new era of the Chinese made RE audio products. These absolutely cannot be compared to the SE's.

We're you clipped to high hell on those subs? I had SRxs on 1300 Watts and only the soft parts have up after a year, the coils were fine. If you fried a coil with that kind of power(assuming there were two subs and not one), you likely clipped the crap out of those things.

I told you in your other thread, your piece of SHIT prefab box is your limiting factor. You want people to just tell you,"Yes, those SA subs will absolutely outperform those SEx's".

You need to start listening and start building the proper box before you WASTE your money putting more subs In the same shit box. You WON'T notice much difference from one sub to the other with your current box. So there's no need to post yet ONE more thread before you start taking the suggestions given. I'm seriously trying to help you dude, but you should really start taking the advice, Im not wrong about this box issue.

now some of the truth is coming out

prefab?

no more needed, i agree build a real box and stick with what u have,

youll get more of a difference with the right box then doubling the power, that we can all guarantee!

now some of the truth is coming out

prefab?

no more needed, i agree build a real box and stick with what u have,

youll get more of a difference with the right box then doubling the power, that we can all guarantee!

Yeah Jon, I must have said,"Build a new box for what you have" 2 or 3 times in his other thread/threads

• 3 weeks later...

I have running 2 re audio SE-X 12s on a pdx1000 and have a hifonics BRZ2400 on its way.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW

will going from the two RE SE-X 12s to two Sundown SA12s make much difference? a noticeable difference? how noticeable?

I have posted like 3 threads with this question but everyone answers everything but that!!

Is it worth switching the subs? and why

partial answers are better than no answers! any help is greatly appreciated

and i will be getting a custom built box for them as well

Get a couple of Fi BTL N2 12 or something like that to get a worthwhile improvement.

prefab box isnt just about cubic volume....

Port area, tuning, etc etc.

Ahh thank you Al James! Completely ignored those factors, you can tell I'm new to the custom builds and what not. There is a very professional sound and tint place close to where I live (Dedona tint and sound) and they said a custom box would be about 225-250, does this sound like a good price to you all? And I know they do phenomenal jobs with everything they do so I'm not concerned with quality (-:

Archived