Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

if you guys could have your own company for what every you'd like what would you name it and what kind of company would you have?

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

Pioneer 80-prs
B2 Zero.7

2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconed
Focal P165-v15
Audison voce quattro

fully active


Only gonna get louder

146.1 at 38hz

138.x at 24hz

Build log
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/

Posted

I had a company called MD Woodwork. I used to make custom solid wood cabins. The company never really got going because real wood is very hard to work with

the dam boards crowning.. Anyways we did a few houses, money, tools, blades, taxes, license,prices of wood, I was in over my head. The company was me Matt and Dave we worked are asses off. One lady wanted hickory wood cabins, hickory wood kills blades fast, but we got it done.

Posted

My gears are turning, I'll think up something witty. Give me time.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3019 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...