IBleedMusick Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 I got both of them. Step brothers and South Park Ah a man who knows his comedies. You sir get a free copy of Scrotie McBoogerballs and I will throw in a copy of The Poop That took a Pee. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
purplesyrup Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 There is a Dr. Boner's Gynecology clinic here, I got to get a pic of it. I think "Boner" is spelled "Bouner" but it is pronounced "boner"
purplesyrup Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 This first one is from where i live, STD has a few locations, and the rest are just a few ideas to get peoples minds cranking on this
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 How about dirt dicks crab shack. I saw that at va beach. Lol Adam lol. But id only Rock that name if I was selling crabs 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
nautical7 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 In NC there's a place called Bob's Grill - Eat and Get the Hell Out. Says it in big letters on the building. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Noel989 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Last year we were coming back from Sacramento and we stop at a pizza place the waitress gives us the menuand these were some of the names from the pizzas Moan n Lisa Slick dick My friend has some picture of it ima try and get them Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
KillaCam Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 How about dirt dicks crab shack. I saw that at va beach. Lol Adam lol. But id only Rock that name if I was selling crabs Lol I've been to a Dirty Dicks in Panama City Beach. I think I still have the brochure. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
DR.TINGTING!!! Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 DR.THONGS We sell thongs N shit
KillaCam Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Found it, I think their slogan was "I got my crabs from Dirty Dicks" And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.