Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

Term-Pro Enclosure Design Software is the SHIZNIT! (pics inside)

Hi I have two kicker L7 15" I been trying to find a box build that will make them hit hard so can some one help me out with a plan for a box to build for them thank you

GTFO with that. Post in the appropriate section.

can you do something for my 2 x18s going inside an 1993 astro lt awd i got 50x50 in and 30-40in tall looking to be around 26-27hz 1500-2000rms to each

There is no mention of anyone designing anything in here besides highlighting the software

ANYONE here with this program who is interested in a project i need a box designed. Ill be more than happy to pay for the correct and most efficent design for my application. INBOX me or i can be reached at BenCustomSeatsOfLouisiana @ facebook... thank in advance for any help

I got only one question:

Can You check the database of term-pro and try to find Hertz HXS300D and HXS380D? I got the booth drivers and I'm wondering that should i pucharse this soft or not.

Edited by rootmex

I got only one question:

Can You check the database of term-pro and try to find Hertz HXS300D and HXS380D? I got the booth drivers and I'm wondering that should i pucharse this soft or not.

I can check when i get back home, though my software hasnt been updated in a couple months at least.

However you can manually add any woofer to the database if its not already in there using the woofers tsp's

Hey guys,

So, I see the term pro software has a lot of features that are very important and necessary for shops and installers. However, I am looking for a good software but not as expensive as the term pro. I am trying to build a better box than the currently one I have and I don't see how I can justify $250 in the design software when I am only going to use once or twice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? thank you.

Hey guys,

So, I see the term pro software has a lot of features that are very important and necessary for shops and installers. However, I am looking for a good software but not as expensive as the term pro. I am trying to build a better box than the currently one I have and I don't see how I can justify $250 in the design software when I am only going to use once or twice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? thank you.

Get WinISD, its free, you can get it here: http://www.linearteam.org/download/winisd-07x.exe

For box layout you can use SketchUp, its also free.

I have been out of car stereos for years. heck back to when most software ran on DOS. That being said I recently have gotten back into it and after looking around decided to give term_pro a shot and all I can say is man it makes it soooooooooo easy to tweek and basseline.