scooter99 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 Yes. You add all your BT devices to the 360.3 via laptop while setting it up. Then just use the knob to switch between them. Just have to remember what is no.1, no.2, etc. Ah this is perfect then! Thanks! That's exactly what I need! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Here's where you add devices (top left). Note: I can't actually go to the next screen because I don't have the 360 hooked to my laptop, bu thats where you add devices and assign their number. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 Buy a cheap head unit with blue tooth and hide in in the glovebox. I don't think that solves it. I have two devices that are bluetooth capable, and if the 360 will choose between them with a switch of a button, then that's exactly what I need. The head unit isn't needed cause I have everything between the tablet and the phone. I'd love to root my phone and just use the tablet with wifi on the phone, but I don't think that's going to happen unless someone around my area is willing to do it and take liability if they eff up the phone. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 Here's where you add devices (top left). Note: I can't actually go to the next screen because I don't have the 360 hooked to my laptop, bu thats where you add devices and assign their number. I saw that on the site, but it wasn't clear on the switching between bluetooth devices. Thanks Ken I appreciate the pic and the help. I'm on my way now! And the 360 just shipped too! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 RIght on, wish I coud have kept mine. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Yeah I realized that after rethinking it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
scooter99 Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 It's all good man. Hey Ken, I almost bought yours. Blue was talking to me about it. But I got a killer deal on this one. I couldn't believe it. SO I had to jump on it. Really takes a lot of problems out of the equation with my build. I may still go the switch route later on down the line when I'm ready for my HDMI screens. But I may hold off on that for now. We'll see what the next month holds for money! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Kyblack76 Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 killer little gadget. not to mention full control band wise... youll shit a little green apple, promise... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
scooter99 Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 My head is going to explode learning that shit! I'm not good at tuning etc, but I want to learn. Gonna have help tuning it so hopefully I can get a lesson while we're at it. I'm excited about it! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 So according to RF, it can't be done that way: Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately that configuration will not work. You can definitely set a preset for only one source, however you will still need to un-pair the first device before the second can be used. So it looks like I'll just spend the money and do the switch I guess. Oh well. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.