My battery light came on earlier. Car won't start.

Does it crank at all? Does the car make a " click " type noise when trying to start it ( i.e bad starter )

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Check the starter relay as well. I just looked it up on all data and it is located behind the right side kick panel. Have someone try adn start teh car and see if you can " feel " the relay click.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Kranny I've never even heard of that lol

Yes John it does have a main relay but I'm not sure how to check it.

lol yeah man. back when i had the corolla, there was a little cover (like a little smaller than a regular blade fuse) about an inch up and to the left of where the shift lever is when in park. pop the cap off, stick a flathead in and press down. you'll be able to move the shifter then.

you can try putting it in neutral and starting it.

didn't see if you answered whether or not the starter actually cranks or you just hear a clicking....

But one day I remote started my car, went to get in it and hooked the edge of my boot on a fuse by the kick panel. Car shut off and wouldn't start until I realized the blue fuse on the floor...I'd check the interior fuses man just to make sure.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

what type of battery? If it is a standard battery maybe you have a dead cell. Just enough power to show voltage but as soon as you crank it does nothing.

I have a battery charger that will detect a bad battery and one of my batteries just went out too, dead cell.

When I try to start the car I get absolutely nothing. No click crank nothing. I put my charger on the battery and it shows it's good. I'm going to pull all of my fuseable links tomorrow and check them. I was told its most likely one of them.

And Kranny, when I have the key in acc, my seatbelt light is on (normal), when I turn it to on, that light goes off and my battery light comes on (not normal), when I try to start it the light stays on.

I have headlights and such, but have lost my power windows, locks, etc.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived