tha

And I just wanna build something simple and have it look nice. That looks real good.

thanks man!

Well that is awesome and extremely creative. Fills up the space very efficiently..

Hopefully youre not have unloading issues with those subs firing into eachother though :)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

and..

IMAG0908-1_zps0beed0c8.jpg

IMAG0909-1_zps3741891f.jpg

IMAG0910-1_zps5eb1776b.jpg

anyways, thats where i am with it now. ive got some loose ends to tie up, and we are still running on stock mids and highs, but ordering from crescendo and audioque soon!

oh, and ive also got that center plug that covers the plexiglass. its going to be wrapped in black vinyl and its going to get a dodge emblem embroided on it. that should really stick out and be a nice touch

lmk what you all think!!

Thanks for looking,

Brandon

Dope box man. I have a single cab also. But less depth (s10 step-side)

Are the subs okay against the seat? I have to move my seat up 1 click so the top of the sub doesnt hit my seat. But it would way more comfortable if i could go 1 click back and have the top part of the sub hit a lil.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

i have the seats up one click from the back subs so they dont touch the seats. its still plenty comfortable because of the angle of the box. you get to lean back quite a bit. if you were more than like 6'2" tall, i would think it would get a bit uncomfortable.

Well that is awesome and extremely creative. Fills up the space very efficiently..

Hopefully youre not have unloading issues with those subs firing into eachother though :)

well the subs dont seem to unload at all. the box has suprisingly good cone control. (although the subs are only seeing 550 watts nominal.) even when i play the lowest decaf songs i have on it, the subs dont bottom out at all. it plays the low notes sooo well!

i have the seats up one click from the back subs so they dont touch the seats. its still plenty comfortable because of the angle of the box. you get to lean back quite a bit. if you were more than like 6'2" tall, i would think it would get a bit uncomfortable.

is it bad if subs touch a seat tho? cause mine will hit my seat a tad bit. But its way more comfortable than riding on the steering wheel

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Archived