Sundown Audio

Amp opinion

BassMunky

Should I keep running my 1200 saz sundown amp or should i install my rf 1500bdcp that i have on the side? I have 2 12 chaos right now. Diehard up front and big 3 done. Sundown 100.4 with rainbow 6.5 with tweeters germanium.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Shouldnt be much of a difference in sound to the ear so try it and let us know.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

I'd go with the rf IMO

I think you're in the wrong section as well lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

The RF will do a little more power at 2 and 4 ohms, most likely the difference in power is not going to be an audible difference however, but if you have both and dont have to buy the rf Id say try it out.

If you had to buy the 1500bdcp (which you dont), id say dont waste the money for such little difference in power.

I think your electrical is a little bit weak for a Bdcp.

And to the other´s amp´s can sound diffrent, could be that the RF is the more audiophil amp.

audiophil amp.

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

I think your electrical is a little bit weak for a Bdcp.

And to the other´s amp´s can sound diffrent, could be that the RF is the more audiophil amp.

Will I need a extra battery? If I do what do you suggest?

Archived