american bass vfl 8 vs sundown audio sa8..who wins?

different applications. sa-8v2 is oriented for lower than typical response. The VFL, with that big of a coil, HAS to have a stiff spider. There just isn't much spider there at all with a 6-7" spider landing. The VFL very well be louder in some applications, But the same can be said for the sundown. It'd be something hard to even test. Because the different subs would excel in likely completely different environments.

1999 Ford ExplorerTeam Sundown Audio4th 2012 Db Drag WF Street Stock 150.8dbYoutube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/user/BoomyurblownOperation 156 No wall Build Log!http://www.stevemead...x/#entry2196123

I'm a Sundown guy all the way but daaaaaaamnnnnnnn that is a little beast of a woofer.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

When did this 8 release?

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

yea yea i know my baby sexy..lol but for real though the vfl 8 released about a month ago so really like the end of december..there has been a really high demand for these subs so i decided to grab one..i plan on getting another one to do a few demos with atleast 1krms to the set... any suggestions on box design, port design? its going in the center consule of a 95 ford f-150 extended cab lots of room in the middle

Archived