KillaCam Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 He might not know much about car audio but I bet he'd run all our dicks in the ground when it comes to iPhones and other Apple products. My point is everyone has things they are better at. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
carlosg_313 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Meh, I would call him more uninformed than anything else....At least he admits he doesn't know much about it. not really since he doesnt make huge claims like other jackasses on youtube, but its a simple review on how he likes it. I agree with you man, only reason I said that was because thats a 250 watt amp.... uuhhh gotcha. now i see where you get the misinformed from. my bad bro. i dont know much about memphis(never ran them) but people tend to like them How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Omega5002 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Hey, don't pick on the poor guy, bass is not his hobby/lifestyle like it is ours, he just wanted some bass, and he's happy with it. Not everyone wants 4 18's on 30,000 watts(maybe I do one day lol), some people are fine with 2 12's on a small amp. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Emmet Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Thats moronical. You do know moronical isn't a real word right? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
SLAYER1805 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Seemed appropriate for the title, I'll just leave this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irjm14ulORY
Omega5002 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Seemed appropriate for the title, I'll just leave this here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irjm14ulORY Now that's full retard 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
kl0wn Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I don't see anything wrong with the video, or the guy in it. If you like it and enjoy it, screw what others say/think about it. Only thing that gets me, is that it seemed like the way he was talking is that he got a shop to install everything, and then you can clearly see all those wires behind the box. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Emmet Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 The level of stupid in the audio game really is just painful sometimes. ^ Aimed at the Dr subwoofer video. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Neckbeard Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 like everyone stated, there's a difference between being a a know it all who doesn't know jack shit. and admitting you don't know very much Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Big-A Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Thats moronical. You do know moronical isn't a real word right? Have any of you seen the movie Tropic Thunder? "Never go full retard" is a quote from the movie as is "moronical". I found the title amusing and posted my response with out even watching the video. After watching the video I see a kid who one day will be a full on bass head like all of us. I dont care for sony headunits but the Memphis equipment is respectable. 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.