Jump to content

Mazda 6 - 20,000 Watt Build - 2- 15s


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well guess the cats out the bag now LoL. Foo I found your build on here finally. Yes Team Fi will be running hard this year for sure. I got 4 of these bad boyz cooking right now.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

Well guess the cats out the bag now LoL. Foo I found your build on here finally. Yes Team Fi will be running hard this year for sure. I got 4 of these bad boyz cooking right now.

r u gonna use them in ur avalanche ?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

Well guess the cats out the bag now LoL. Foo I found your build on here finally. Yes Team Fi will be running hard this year for sure. I got 4 of these bad boyz cooking right now.

r u gonna use them in ur avalanche ?

Yep :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

You mean this woofers:

B57AAEFF-8032-4C2A-BA92-A627A7CD127F-9900-0000023FC4422815.jpg

2786BEA8-8A6A-444C-B794-A30412FAB03C-9900-0000023FCA368EAF.jpg

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiii gaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E34 540iT/6

Posted

897C109E-70FF-4392-9BED-E272FABF787C-9900-00000249B64ECE76.jpg

:lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen:

E34 540iT/6

Posted

And I will be building the Avalanche. This will be my first build since I have had my leg amputated. I am sooooo ready to get back to building. I also have 2 cars to go quote full systems in tomorrow. I will be taking Kenneth (real96ss) with me. They are a 2013 camaro ss and a 2013 cts-v coupe.

Im thinking I want to do some american bass amps in the avalanche now thought, what do you guys think. instead of the 2 9.0's going to 4 750.1's and some big vfl a/b's on his doors?

Posted

Hmmmmmmmmmm I know of no such thing you speak of :)

I guess were letting all the cats out their bags tonight. Good thing everybody's asleep already

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Posted

I want some dustcaps like that only orange :0

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Posted

Nice lookin sub! Diameter of mags roughly?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1110 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...