Sundown Audio

Flatline 8.5k?

CJ18

Brandon....... enough. Contribute or don't post. There is enough trolling going on from people who can't think on their ow. You're better than that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ohms law..

Voltage - current

Higher voltage / less current therefore wayyyyy less copper needed and easier to attain a higher rail voltage.

I didnt zoom in on the pics cause im on mobile but it seems correct if the DC does 7k @12v and the flatline does 8k at 16v

Also is it a 1ohm amp like the dc?

Or .5?

Im not sure. I have not been able to find much info on the 8.5k. It would make more sense to call it a 6k if that is what it will do at 12v, that is if the 8.5k is what it will do at 16v.

if the amp is a 16 volt only then im guessing it will go up in smoke below that voltage.. i wouldnt run it below 16 volts if it wasnt meant to be run lower

I was thinking what you guys were.

But I think you all missed this post which has me confused lol

Flatline makes great amps, their 2k does something like 2.7k dropping to 12v, ask Reelfish on here.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Message Reelfish on the forums... He runs one personally. Not the 8.5k, but the 2k, so he may know more about the brand than us.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Just not normally on an actual computer. Its amazing on the 8.5k how much space is left on the board that is open area. Why not make the board/amp smaller?

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

thats part of the question. IT doesnt look like it should be an 8.5k board. but thats what its being touted as. Its supposed to have different tech but what? This is where boon would have been awesome. He would have been able to tell you eveyrthing and how it worked and what it should haev done power wise.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Top is the new flatline 8.5k amplifier. Bottom is a DC 7.5k. Can someone please explain to me what I am missing here. How is this an 8.5k amplifier?!? What "new" technology is in this amp?

file1nc85kwduboardpictu.jpg

i say it looks closer to a 3.5k amp

SAZ-3500D-02lg2.png

Archived