Jump to content

Is this guy a member here ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Jay Henderson ?

I found this vid which is pretty bad ass, especially for me, as this is my exact truck... an 04-08 F150 Supercab (not a supercrew) and this shit is slammin :)

Would just LOVE to get a demo in it...

Kind of helps me to dream about walling my own truck :)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

His username is alphasig something lol but he's over on the east coast.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

loved how violent this setup was/is

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

He tore it all out I believe

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2941 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...