wtf? 4-8 ohm tweets?

bighossf150

Why are you ditching the AQ? I had the Pyle Pro mids, and they aren't bad at all, but going FROM AQ, you will notice a decrease in clarity/quality.

The tweets are blown and one of the mids has a pushed in dust cap. I know aq has some diaphram kits for cheap but I dunno how they would keep up with my new sub stage. I would buy a couple more pairs of aq pro mids if any one knows how to get the dust cap fixed

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Why are you ditching the AQ? I had the Pyle Pro mids, and they aren't bad at all, but going FROM AQ, you will notice a decrease in clarity/quality.

The tweets are blown and one of the mids has a pushed in dust cap. I know aq has some diaphram kits for cheap but I dunno how they would keep up with my new sub stage. I would buy a couple more pairs of aq pro mids if any one knows how to get the dust cap fixed

This may be stupid, but have you tried a shop-vac? The one we have has a 3"ish diameter opening and is pretty powerful. I guess it could be worth a shot though.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

This may be stupid, but have you tried a shop-vac? The one we have has a 3"ish diameter opening and is pretty powerful. I guess it could be worth a shot though.

Son of a bitch, I just tried it and it worked lol, looks like Im staying with aq mids for sure now

I've vaced dust caps back to shape works great lol

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Son of a bitch, I just tried it and it worked lol, looks like Im staying with aq mids for sure now

Lmao! I never actually thought it would work. Now I don't feel so stupid :D

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Fuck it, I just ordered a pair of those big ass pyramids lol

Let me know how your ears feel afterwards lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Fuck it, I just ordered a pair of those big ass pyramids lol

Let me know how your ears feel afterwards lol

will do, I just hope they can keep up with 9 xfl 12's lol

Pretty sure they will, they're rated for 500rms, feed them 400 and let them play lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived