Update on my wife.

No prob bro...wish u both the best...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

My sister went through the same kind of stuff turned out after colonoscopy they found out it was crohns ... best wishes to you and your wife

I hope all your family the best mate!!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

My sister went through the same kind of stuff turned out after colonoscopy they found out it was crohns ... best wishes to you and your wife

Hey bro. You have my number you can text me anytime you need ti talk. I will pray for your wife and you brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks guys this means allot to her and me. She said thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I'm just glad the cancer part is out of the picture. He scared the hell out of me when he said that. I couldn't even imagine how she really felt when she heard that. Lost plenty of sleep waiting for the results. Michigancri thanks until this happened. I didn't know their were so many things that can go wrong. Some of which is deadly if not treated. Yes sir Smoke I do and thank you man. I almost did but you have allot on your plate to. So I didn't know. It sucks watching her go into such pain out of the blue. Like it was said to me today it is painful and I agree with you sir. She can be fine one minute then the next she is almost in tears. It has doubled her on the spot from eating the wrong food we guess. Right now there isn't much left to take away. She is leteraly down to soup,jello,pudding,chicken plain,little unsalted fries and salad. She can drink water(duh) tea so far and small amount of her diet coke zero(nasty) maybe half a can. That is something that is bothering me the most. That she can't eat much and it is getting smaller. I'll shut up now. Thank you again guys.

Archived