Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

how do you like the terrain? Wife and I are thinking about one for her and getting rid of her POS ford.

Man i cant say enough i love it it drives great cant even hear or feel the road its best thing i bought and a gas saver

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

was actually looking at the Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD

Im a Kenwood nuthugger and have owned quite a few eXcelons, I say GO FOR IT

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

yeah im actually selling my excelon KVT 815 right now so i been using Excelons for a while to without issues

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

just the 4 banger im in the desert but even if u do get it as a 4 banger its front wheel drive to its better for snow than rear wheel

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

No shoveling sunshine huh Rick? Haha, those old KVTs weren't that bad at all. The motors sometimes took a shit though. Im lookin forward to the build :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Not gonna lie... I would murder myself if I had to live out there. I went for a week in august of 2011, coldest it got was one night it dropped to 89 during a storm, hottest was 126 in the work parking lot. surprised people don't walk around with IV drips in their arms, but attached to a hose instead of a bag lol. Good luck with the Build, looking forward to see what you do.

Posted

Okay so im looking at putting the following in

My 2 12 dc audio level 4s i just bought and put subs up port back

looking at getting a dc audio 5k over the spare with an actuator to get to the spare

looking at some lower end Focal drivers

My 2 Mcintosh Mc420 amps on the side walls

and still debateing on the headunit for the new build

Go Pioneer PRS80 on the HU. I'VE got the DD1 when you want it tuned :)

He is out on the west side, so your closer to where he is when it's tuning time. I was gonna let him use my dd1 on his old build but we couldnt seem to sync up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3026 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...