Time for a new phone, which one?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone

• Galaxy S3
    • Note 2
    • other selections

What about a droid dna or the very near htc m7?

DNA is Verizon only... M7 is basically a DNA for other carriers pretty close in specs

I never thought 1080p would be such a change on a small screen.. if compared to my gs3, my DNA blows it out of the water (display wise) and the note 2 display looks even worse blown up on a larger display... I now have a standard for phones lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

dna is a next gen phone compared to the s3 and note2

when the s4 and note 3 drop those are the screens id compare

If looked at the dna too. my wife is trying to get me to get an iphone like she got. with my upgrade.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

iPhone ftw!!!

How about that flexible screen phone by Samsung???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I had the iphone 5 for a week before I got my note 2, glad I made the change. One handed operation is bit of a bitch but the speed and capability of the note 2 is awesome. Ive tryed using my girlfriends gs3 after having my note 2 and I catch myself holding it close to my face and squinting compared to sizing lmao

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Gotta agree with mike on that one. Iphone really rules

It only took 6-7 generations to get a 4in screen... And 3 years to get 4g/lte....

IPhone's have their perks but if you want to actually own your phone android is the way to go...

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

dna is a next gen phone compared to the s3 and note2

when the s4 and note 3 drop those are the screens id compare

If looked at the dna too. my wife is trying to get me to get an iphone like she got. with my upgrade.

Get the DNA :P

My vote is the Note 2...

Btw I added a Poll in your thread bro so people can vote and you can keep track that way :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I love my S3, although with the 4.1.1 update which is optional of course it made things look a lot more smooth but battery life went down. Used to be able to get 3 days with light to moderate use and now its about 2 days, not a big deal though really.

I think it looks stupid to use the Note 2 as a phone as big as it is lol. That's just me though

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived