Time for a new phone, which one?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone

• Galaxy S3
    • Note 2
    • other selections

Also, I had a Trident case for my last phone and after two years of dropping it, it still looked and worked like new. I now have an Otter Box and its just as durable. Highly recommend getting a good case for a phone that costs as much as the Note 2.

iPhone ftw!!!

How about that flexible screen phone by Samsung???

That screen looks awesome. What phone will they offer with that. Looks Ill be waiting on mine.

But if i had a choice now i would go with the Note 2. My bro has the first note. My dad and other bro have the Note 2. Nice phones.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Which one ever has the better SQ through the headphone port. The Galaxy S2 was hideous and absolutely terrifying to listen to music through it. I wonder if the S3 is any better.

The Screen on the S2, Super AMOLED was extremely nice to look at. Colors and contrast beat the crap out of my tv for sure. So I'd try and get one of those screens if possible.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

iPhone ftw!!!

That screen looks awesome. What phone will they offer with that. Looks Ill be waiting on mine.

That phone/screen won't be available for some time. How many things we see at previous CES that take forever to come out? But do have to admit, nice screen. Imagine how many iPhones woulda been saved if it had a screen near that... haha.

Sheena = pedobear

iPhone ftw!!!

That phone/screen won't be available for some time. How many things we see at previous CES that take forever to come out? But do have to admit, nice screen. Imagine how many iPhones woulda been saved if it had a screen near that... haha.

My Galaxy Nexus has a beautiful screen. But dang I'm loving that flexible screen. I'm sure waiting on further details before I upgrade. If not I'll go with S4 or Note 3 whenever that come out.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

S4 is being announced march 15.

If rumors are true than Samsung has been "reinventing" the pixel so they can fit more on each screen. The s4 might be the first 440 ppi phone

S4 is being announced march 15.

If rumors are true than Samsung has been "reinventing" the pixel so they can fit more on each screen. The s4 might be the first 440 ppi phone

This is the rumor I heard also and is what I am waiting for, my vote in this order is:

Wait for s4

Note 2

HTC One X+

GS3

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Windows 8 phone...

/end of thread.

my W8 phone isn't even flagship model...faster easier the iOS and dcraps all over my old androids/friends Note too..

IMO

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Did windows 8 phones get a YouTube app yet?

Yes and no lol.

the microsoft youtube app just opens browser to youtube - (STUPID)

a developer has an app in the store that is called Youtube+ - actual youtube app...and the one I use.

You can also get an app that lets you download any html5 or flash videos and other webiste streaming video content...

My favorite thing about my phone is it doesn't seem to slow down...I can have multiple thing going...Slacker in background/email open/facebook/ and then send a text while its all going and its good.

Plus it doesnt seem to get slower throughout the day or after a few days...I haven't restarted it once since I got it(except an update)...average battery life is about 1day 8hrs with internet usage and talking/texting(normal usage)....I went a weekend in Vegas with battery saver on..

And the final thing...You are not forced to keep carrier apps... You aren't stuck with the native Verizon apps..or Tmobile apps(in my case) all of the carrier apps can be deleted. Big deal for me because I would be pissed when I couldn't remove carrier apps off my android without rooting first.

End rant/ Im done hugging nuts now lol..I guess I like my phone.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived