remote start/brake pedal issue...

But what Ray is saying there is no reason to move it. Its about the pedal. Its not just a fuck up its a you shouldnt have a job doing this type of thing. If you cant grab it above the pedal you grab it at the column. I can not even come up with one good reason to do what he did. it takes longer to do that than to tag the wire.

I completely understand Nate and I have no quarrels with Ray in ANY way, I was just stating what actually happened. Ive never been to that shop before but ive good things about them thats why I had them do the install. They didnt charge me alot and they did a clean install, I dont no the reason behind him moving the switch in the first place, but it did get fixed and works like a dream. Should I use the coupon he gave for my bravada or just forget it?? Id hate to run into a second problem.

They don't move the switch by any means for any reason at all -_-

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I would tear up that 100.00 and find a new shop.

You say they did a clean install?

Take off the driver side undash pad, take a pic of that area, post it here so i can see it.

Then i will believe that the guy who can magically makes a brake pedal go to the floor with the brake switch, but...... Somehow that didnt just make just brakes drag..

Wait a sec here...

Moves brake switch and somehow that makes pedal go to the floor..

Affecting the actual braking/stopping of said vehicle.

Lmao.

I think you are being fed a huge lie from this place.

I hope everyone that rides in that vehicle are safe.

Im done trying to explain to someone whom obviously does not understand the basics.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I would tear up that 100.00 and find a new shop.

You say they did a clean install?

Take off the driver side undash pad, take a pic of that area, post it here so i can see it.

Then i will believe that the guy who can magically makes a brake pedal go to the floor with the brake switch, but...... Somehow that didnt just make just brakes drag..

Wait a sec here...

Moves brake switch and somehow that makes pedal go to the floor..

Affecting the actual braking/stopping of said vehicle.

Lmao.

I think you are being fed a huge lie from this place.

I hope everyone that rides in that vehicle are safe.

Im done trying to explain to someone whom obviously does not understand the basics.

So it started again, this time I looked under there myself. The fucking idiot that did it broke the damn switch and bootlegged the damn thing with zip ties!!! Can this switch be replaced? Of course at their expense!. Pic follows...

Ray if u can chime in on this one, id GREATLY appreciate it.. If u look closely, the metal rod going down is the brake lever. And then up top is the brake switch. He broke that thing and Jerry rigged it with zip ties!

20130209_113206.jpg

He has it wrapped so tight that it is pulling forward against the brake lever causing the pedal to move closer to the floor. I have to pull the pedal back with the tip of my shoe to release the brakes.

Archived