Skar Audio EARBUDS!!! (Pricing & Info Within!)

my kids love em, they have the ipod touch...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

these are horrible to say the least, not even sq buds i get crackling in both ears,bass only plays through one ear and only just goes down to 40hz hugely disappointed in these.

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

• 4 weeks later...

Any more reviews on these earbuds? I want to get a pair to replace some tired-ass iPhone earbuds but am now unsure after reading some of these comments

2000 Jeep Cherokee

15" Alpine Type R box build coming soon!

Any more reviews on these earbuds? I want to get a pair to replace some tired-ass iPhone earbuds but am now unsure after reading some of these comments

For the price they are great.. Ive spent more and sounded the same. What do you want out of $15 earbuds?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

• 2 months later...

Incase any one is still on the fence over ordering or not

I placed my order back on 02/20/2013, and have only used them on a ASUS TF300T with the EQ set to flat (G.play) (sounds the best this way)

Music: mids and highs are alright but they have no boom boom just a little boom

With that said they work very well in voice
application, The mic also works very well ... a little too well.
With the TF300T I have no option for noise cancellation.
It will pick up my 1U server's from about 2' away but it's not terribly bad. (just a little fan action)

I mainly use the tablet to stream movies and TV shows. 90% of the time I don't have a problem drowning out the noise in the rest of the house, but I also use it for MagicJack & Mumble.

I have on occasion passed out with them still in my ears and have yet to break them. When that day comes I will forsure order another pair.

Also the button on the mic, for me works as a mute if I hold it down.

Bottom line if you're looking for a competitively priced voice headset, The SK-EB's are worth it.

Incase any one is still on the fence over ordering or not

I placed my order back on 02/20/2013, and have only used them on a ASUS TF300T with the EQ set to flat (G.play) (sounds the best this way)

Music: mids and highs are alright but they have no boom boom just a little boom

With that said they work very well in voice application, The mic also works very well ... a little too well.

With the TF300T I have no option for noise cancellation.

It will pick up my 1U server's from about 2' away but it's not terribly bad. (just a little fan action)

I mainly use the tablet to stream movies and TV shows. 90% of the time I don't have a problem drowning out the noise in the rest of the house, but I also use it for MagicJack & Mumble.

I have on occasion passed out with them still in my ears and have yet to break them. When that day comes I will forsure order another pair.

Also the button on the mic, for me works as a mute if I hold it down.

Bottom line if you're looking for a competitively priced voice headset, The SK-EB's are worth it.

Thanks for the review. As our first head phone line we are looking to make improvements based on your feedback as customers - the next models will be more complete with bass and overall sound - however the price point is great on these and many seem to be quite happy :-)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

bought the wife a pair since her skull candy just died. for you folks talking crap. these are ear buds not full headset skull skrushers so stop being rude.

Edited by Smoove