Carbon Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 Great find bro! I use a Rhode mic with a dead cat and I dont even get results this good. O.o
SnowDrifter Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 Nice thinkin' out of the box 'Drifter! Using speakers for microphones...I like it! Agree with Omega, I'd be curious at trying big over the ear headphones that really handle the bass and support the frequency response. I have a pair of those I could try too. I can also see if I can dig up some cheap iPod headphones or something too. And I have a "singers" mic I could try out. Going to play with things a bit ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 And a quick look at the waveform from the video shows that it DOES pick up the bass. Just not to the point of clipping or distortion. I guess one of the fun tests will be to re play the audio I recorded through my car again ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
zxsonnyxz Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 No seriously, that sounded good! STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
XmaximuS Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 This is a great idea. But the only problem I see is people will increase their volume to do tricks to show off. While the subs are on the verge of going to smoke city... X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.