Jump to content

LOL, Headunit not working


Recommended Posts

Posted

wire nuts have no place in car electrical. use butt connectors or solder.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

wire nuts have no place in car electrical. use butt connectors or solder.

Amen. Preach it brutha...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

you could always donate it

<<<<me

I tell you what. if there is one thing that pisses me off more than anything its things like this. We get it you're broke you have no money. Boo hoo hoo. GET A JOB AND STOP TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO GIVE YOU SHIT

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I had the same problem with mine. It would die out when I would crank the volume. I still have that problem

mine still has yet to turn back on, its probably toast, and like I said, all fuses are fine from the car to the inline fuses on the harness

fuck it im going back to bed

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

if you have a gun or something, record it and shoot it for fun. or burn it LOL.

Posted

if you have a gun or something, record it and shoot it for fun. or burn it LOL.

Maybe I can do the kenwood 6.5" ripoff VS. this power acoustic (if you saw my kenwood component thread, lol)

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

OK!!!!!!!!!!

Now it working, I did end up located a bad fuse, I couldn't find the manual for the car, so all I had checked was a fuse labeled "audio" which was fine, then after researching a little more, found there was actually a radio fuse, it was only rated at 7.5 amps where this unit draws 10 amps, threw in a 10 amp fuse and walla problem solved.

Its in and working, I have a quick video review coming up, but it was really bright outside, so its harder to see but I will have a more elaborate review later today when the sun isnt shining directly into the player

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 926 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...