Superbowl XLVII Ravens vs 49ers... Vote and discuss

Vote for the team you think will win  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be rooting for today?

• Ravens
    • 49ers
    • Dont care as long as i have a cold beer in my hands

tell ya what they should do....put the cameras on the cheerleaders for the next 10 minutes to make up for all the time they haven't all season.

The cheerleaders for the teams hot? I know the Cowboys cheerleaders are, but idk how the ravens and 49ers cheerleaders are. Just cause they cheerleaders don't mean shit. Can still be fugly as all can be.

They're NFL cheerleaders man!! Being at least decent looking is a general requirement...last time I checked, they weren't going down to your local bar and recruiting!

Lol, I know everyone says that but no. There's been a few girls I've seen that NFL cheerleaders and... "How?" cause they look like Frank Gore. FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha lets just not put the camera on them then....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

tell ya what they should do....put the cameras on the cheerleaders for the next 10 minutes to make up for all the time they haven't all season.

The cheerleaders for the teams hot? I know the Cowboys cheerleaders are, but idk how the ravens and 49ers cheerleaders are. Just cause they cheerleaders don't mean shit. Can still be fugly as all can be.

They're NFL cheerleaders man!! Being at least decent looking is a general requirement...last time I checked, they weren't going down to your local bar and recruiting!

Lol, I know everyone says that but no. There's been a few girls I've seen that NFL cheerleaders and... "How?" cause they look like Frank Gore. FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha lets just not put the camera on them then....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

What I'm tryin to figure out is why they say this light outage will benefit the 49ers. "It'll take the momentum away from the ravens" really? What'd halftime do? 49ers kicked a FG, halftime, and jacoby jones made nfl history on the 2nd half kickoff. if halftime, a superbowl halftime, will not take away the momentum, i doubt a light outage will....

Sheena = pedobear

Archived