I almost like the brighter purple better. How would you say this stuff would hold up against a Wisconsin winter, sub-zero temps and salt covered roads.

Was in the lows single digits in ma and with wind chill it was in the neg teens, and no issues. They have had salt on them all winter and are perfectly fine.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Bedliner is an expensive one to do, but the results are well worth it.

Here's some vids of painting and stripping the car. Pay no attention to the fact the Fonzie is a complete douchebag wearing a tight shirt and flexing as much as possible.

Painting

Peeling

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

plastidip is some fun stuff. we have a subaru wrx that is all black plastidip. looks interesting but a little too much

this looks great! love the looks of the yellow fogs on barney purple paint lol

Thanks man! When we were peeling it all off, we completely forgot about the fogs...... Peeled them off, front end immediately looked like pure sex lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I bought a few cans of black last week to mess around with. I am going to try it out on my emblems first and then maybe do my rims if I like the result. I just watched the entire vid of Fonzie pulling that stuff off and I think that has me sold on doing more with it.

That's what everyone starts with is the emblems, it's small and easy to do, if you don't like it, pull it all back off and you're good to go. When and if you do the rims, just remember, the more coats you put on, the better the end result will be and the easier it will be to pull off if you decide to go back to normal.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks bro! If you do it on the Malibu like you were talking about, I'd say go with the purple we used. Two-tone it like your old one, bright ass purple on top, matte black on bottom, bright purple rims, matte black lugs = pure sex lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks bro! If you do it on the Malibu like you were talking about, I'd say go with the purple we used. Two-tone it like your old one, bright ass purple on top, matte black on bottom, bright purple rims, matte black lugs = pure sex lol

I agree haha

right now I'm leaning on actually painting it but we will see what funds allow lol

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived