skittlesRgood Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 huh? when did I get banned? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Skullz Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 huh? when did I get banned? For spreading your goodness 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
SoundFreakk Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 lol image that would actually come on tv and little children would see it. That would be very good.. But gotta say it's hella funny. Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
Kevin M Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 LOL I can't catch my breath. hahaa 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Azagtoth502 Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 That rocked pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Need Bass Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 huh? when did I get banned? Because whoever banned you couldn't taste your rainbow My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Need Bass Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Double post... My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Raptorman Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 Fucking awesome. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
skittlesRgood Posted February 5, 2013 Report Posted February 5, 2013 huh? when did I get banned? Because whoever banned you couldn't taste your rainbow jealous moderators... If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.