Jump to content

FART!!! My car was broken into


Recommended Posts

Posted

Notify the police and say your car was broken into but your tablet can be tracked and leads to *enter area here*. Tell them you're on your way there and getting your shit back one way or another. They should show up.

Nice idea. I already have a police report, and the receipts with serial numbers on them are part of that report.

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Posted

take the "fuck" out of the title. its against the rules.

done

If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN

Posted

Just saw that you live in the Natti...they'll steal the stink off a pile of shit down there. Good luck recovering your stuff bro. I've been ripped off before and I know the feeling. But in my case it was by someone I considered a close friend, which made it sting even worse (but I had no proof until my stuff was long gone). Get an alarm...even if its a basic one. It won't make your stuff theft-proof, but it'll deter the majority of crack heads looking for a easy lick to hit.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death....

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Man lots of shit being stolen this week. A well know Iowan just had his escalade stolen with his wall, got it back today and amps were torn out, subs were cut and stabbed with a screwdriver and seats were sliced with a razor. Why isnt there a law when the people are found, the owner of the property can beat the shit out of them to close death....

Friend from Arkansas had his car stolen as well.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Welcome to the world we live in get an alarm with a pager and a gun and next time it beeps grab you gun and go

This ^

I guess you guys didnt read his name.. GLOCKman.. hes got the guns.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Weak. Wish I could say I knew how you feel (and I'm glad I can't at the same time), good luck recovering all of your valuables.

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...