PowerHouse407 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 mk4 or mk5 gti 2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+ AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435
Skrilla Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 You can get an SRT4 for way under your budget. I had one and it was, by far, the funnest daily driver I've owned. You also might be able to find a decent Evo 8 around that price. 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Cardboardcat15 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 90's Toyota celica all-trac 2L All day errday. Alltrac ftw. Or a chevy sonic LTZ. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
b-eazy Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 I have a 1992 honda hatchback turbo primered that I had a wall started except for face that I'm selling were you located if you were really interested I was asking 4000 for the car... Don't need anymore since I bought mikeys hummer i have alot of wire d3100s and a 10k ..alot of extras...lol pm me if u intetested i can send u pics from my cell ....thx
RooTxBeeR Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Snatch up a honda bubble hatch, throw a V6 in that bitch with a turbo, you do labor, parts will be way under your budget. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 90's CIvic, an old Prelude H22 or H24 swapped in, and a big ass turbo. Dirt cheap if you can do the labor. Also, think older. I had a 1988 Mitsubishi Cordia that kicked major ass stock. With a bit of work, it would be a helluva sleeper. They are hard to find though. Old Dodge Colts are basically the same car. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
b-eazy Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 great job rootbeer....i got the car perfect....trust me...i upgraded to"mikeys hummer" with 8 18s.....but have the hatch ready to go....hit my cell(505)304-4641....if u wanna c pics ...of car wall....turbo....all that i got a shit load....just needs alt.pretty much...its been sound deadened the whole car....
b-eazy Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 orionstang....i got a volvo turbo...on mine.d16z...lol
b-eazy Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 and trust me.....it would b way cheaper...older honda....i got over 50k in the hummer and build now...omg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.