wtf is going on in LA?

Sounds like the LAPD and SBPD want this guy dead so he doesn't say anything.

obviously, but then again who rather have in dead than to him be free and going crazy killing people?

its not that they want to hide something.. is more like trying to get him out from where he can harm someone and if he has to die then so be it

Nobody knows or will ever know most likely what his thought process was but two things are for sure here, there are PLENTY of crooked cops here in los angeles especially who are capable of doing what he claims theyve done to him, and the other thing is he should not have killed random cops who were not involved in his case that got him fired.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

There is no SBPD. San Bernardino is Sheriffs Department.

they do

http://www.ci.san-bernardino.ca.us/cityhall/police_department/default.asp

edit: though per the videos and pictures it looked like it was the sheriff that was at the scene and not SBPD

There is no SBPD. San Bernardino is Sheriffs Department.

they do

http://www.ci.san-bernardino.ca.us/cityhall/police_department/default.asp

edit: though per the videos and pictures it looked like it was the sheriff that was at the scene and not SBPD

yeah my bad. sherrif is up there,

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

so they still haven't confirmed his body, but I can't fathom they'd call the search off if they weren't sure...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm surrounded by fools and morons, two posts on my FB feed:

One by a totally ignorant and stupid guy:

"CHRISTOPHER DORNER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!!
FUCK THE CORRUPT AND THE BULLSHIT BADGE THAT PROTECTS THEM FROM THE LAWS THEY SWORE TO PROTECT
its simple as FUCK THE POLICE"

The other post was a little less ignorant, but still was:

"You know why its so easy to draw this man up as a hero because everyone in LA if they havent or have experienced injustice at the hands of The trigger happy LAPD they have seen it time and time again late response times and also harassment of minorities i dont support it but when will the countless acts of injustice from or supposed peace officers be brought to a judge and Convictions are handed out #rip political correctness"

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived