my one bone right in that area seems to get hammered nicely and slightly bruised every now and then. not sure what the correct name for that bone is... LOL

Yea i was gonna say your clavicle, its the only bone right in the way, when I shoot I lift my shoulder upwards and slightly outwards to create as large of a "flat wall" as possible, then I usually put it in the groove just along my clavicle, in between my shoulder bone and pecs, thats how i was taught to shoot for accuracy and my dad learned it in olympic training so I believe its correct for rifles, I might be doing it wrong for shotguns though. But I don't see why they would be different as they react very similarly, and it works for me as I'm usually not bruised the next day unless something has a ton of kick. The thing I'm most careful with is the collar bone because it possible to break it if you do it wrong long enough with a large caliber / high recoil gun.

This is the best picture I could find as far as how I hold it myself;

http://lh4.ggpht.com/DoubleTapper/SERle3Yo2II/AAAAAAAAA_4/0j8wiuy2YPQ/IMG_0421.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I want to get a Remington 870, there's quite a few different versions of it. I want to get something like this:

But like I said, there's quite a few different versions of them. Most police officers have this version:

Nutnfancy has a comparison of a few shotguns, including the 870, here. And also explains the differences between the 870 models:

http://youtu.be/HqkeKwRmWFY

http://youtu.be/DnzoHDT9HVo

http://youtu.be/mA_KklQsYFw

Base model 20 gauge

Base Model 12 gauge

Tactical 12 gauge (what I want)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Is that Saiga legal in CA? Do want!

i dont think so.

Threaded barrel with muzzle attachment. strikes one and two

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

evil as fuck looking strike seven.

Run feinstein run!

alan the brake was like 100 bucks theres about 1200 tied up in that one wtih the conversion done.

Yea I figured it probably wasnt legal, but you can buy shotguns that are semi-auto here without a problem I thought? Like the ones that hold like 3 or 4 rounds that you load in and then fire off with no pump in between rounds? My friends dad has 2 of them, but they're older so if the laws changed that would explain it.

Edit: just noticed the threaded barrel part, are you saying threaded barrels are illegal in california? thats where all the accuracy comes from in guns! maybe not shutguns however, but any other gun that needs to be accurate from a distance.........?

Your confusing two different things. A threaded barrel means the end of the barrel (muzzle) has external threads to accept accessories like a muzzle brake or surpressor. That's the one that's a big no-no in some places

A RIFLED barrel has twisted grooves throughout the length of it, which gives a bullet it's spin and stability

Mossberg 500 for the price cannot be beat!

I got mine brand new for like 170 at big 5. Holds 7 rounds in the tube. 1 in the chamber for 8. I think that's for 2 3/4.

Yes the build quality is not as good as Benelli but it gets the job without a doubt. I put a few hundred shells through mine no issues. Added 5 shell holder to the stock and have the Blackhawk recoil stock that is adjustable with pistol grip. Love the shotgun. Added picatinny rails for the flashlight and knife. Thinking about getting a foregrip but idk yet. Kinda like the stock pump.

Also mine has a gold trigger so it's special ;)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i dont think so.

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

Run feinstein run!

alan the brake was like 100 bucks theres about 1200 tied up in that one wtih the conversion done.

Yea I figured it probably wasnt legal, but you can buy shotguns that are semi-auto here without a problem I thought? Like the ones that hold like 3 or 4 rounds that you load in and then fire off with no pump in between rounds? My friends dad has 2 of them, but they're older so if the laws changed that would explain it.

Edit: just noticed the threaded barrel part, are you saying threaded barrels are illegal in california? thats where all the accuracy comes from in guns! maybe not shutguns however, but any other gun that needs to be accurate from a distance.........?

Your confusing two different things. A threaded barrel means the end of the barrel (muzzle) has external threads to accept accessories like a muzzle brake or surpressor. That's the one that's a big no-no in some places

A RIFLED barrel has twisted grooves throughout the length of it, which gives a bullet it's spin and stability

OK thanks for clarifying, the thing that threw me was that it says threaded barrel and muzzle attachment but I get it now.

Thats pretty odd how thats a strike, I would understand if it was a silencer, but its not........

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

i dont think so.

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

Run feinstein run!

OK thanks for clarifying, the thing that threw me was that it says threaded barrel and muzzle attachment but I get it now.

Thats pretty odd how thats a strike, I would understand if it was a silencer, but its not........

The threaded barrel allows for attachments, like silencers (that's the reason why it's illegal there, although who the heck would put a silencer on a shotgun? lol)

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

i dont think so.

pistol grip strike three

semi auto strike four

detachable strike five.

black strike six

Run feinstein run!

The threaded barrel allows for attachments, like silencers (that's the reason why it's illegal there, although who the heck would put a silencer on a shotgun? lol)

exactly lo, the sound is half the fear you want to cause in a burglar haha

I missed Alan.

I own the mossberg 500 persuader, and it came with an ATI adjustable stock with pistol grip. It has an 18" barrel, and has a 3" chamber. I got it for $400 out the door.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

OF ALL THE TIMES WE DECIDE TO MOVE, ITS WHEN THE ONLY PHOTO ID WITH MY ADDRESS STILL SHOWS A DIFFERENT ADDRESS............

Now I'm going to have to go to the most dreaded building in all of america...........the DMV........................where I'm going to be lucky enough to wait for 10 hours behind a line of illegals and pensioners who can't communicate with the person behind the counter, and then once I get there it going to be a fleury of misguided assumptions, hidden regulations and fees, and a wait that is at least 2 weeks longer than what they promised. oh joy.....................................while I found the gun I wanted, I'm going to have to wait probably around a month before I can actually go do anything productive. WHY CAN'T A PASSPORT COUNT? THATS THE MOST OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT I CAN POSSIBLY HAVE??? ALONG WITH MY CURRENT REGISTRATION??? the fact that all 3 (name/photo/address) have to be on the same government issued thing is annoying, if I'm clearly the guy in my passport pic and have a current registration with my real address with the car on it that I came with along with a key, that should really be enough.

I missed Alan.

Archived