My friends 3000 watt system O.o

<p>looks like some of the systems ive seenin the hood.. describes nice oh 3000w/ one twelve must be a bad sub. lets see it...ohh.cool thats nice but let me show you how i ran my wires and subs..and show them a clean install they .have to know a sock box cant be good lol</p>

looks like some of the systems ive seenin the hood.. describes nice oh 3000w one twelve must be a bad sub. lets see it...ohh .cool

lol i remember when this guy i know demoed his 4 12's for me, in the trunk in sealed boxes, on a quantum amp that had like 120 amps worth of fusing. was dropping into the 11's.

needless to say, i was louder. and he was baffled. and so were the other people there.

So you're good friends? then build him a legit box, and help him fix the spagheti wires, if he cant afford better equipment, make the best of what he has.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

he'll never know the heaven if you dont tell him....lol

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

what kind of sub is that?

It's a power acoustik mofo.

• 12" Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer
  • Power Handling:
    • Peak: 2700 watts
    • RMS: 1500 watts

He probably has it wired to .5 :P

hmm... a power acoustic sub rms 1500 running on 3k... that sounds safe :-P and if they're new and he hasn't broken them in yet then that also sounds like in a few days it won't matter if you tell him it's a shitty system or not... if he's really putting out the 3k he says he is (which I kinda doubt if from what I read he really is running 12g power wires... I can't see the pics so I'm just going from other ppl's comments on this) then if he hasn't already he's gna be having a rather nice fire cooking in his coils lol I did that on some Lanzars that I bought that were rated at 1600rms and put the pair of them on an 1800w AP amp running at full power and in less than 24 hours they were smoking like crazy

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

A 3000wt amp for $109 ? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_52122_Boss-AR3000D.html

Damnit ! I must have gotten totally ripped off when I paid $500 for my RF Power 1000......

Seriously though, yes, you should try to give your friend some advice. If he shrugs you off, then you should totally clown him :) What are friends for, anyway ? ;) LOL

Peace,

Fish

Archived