Second Skin Audio

What should i power these subs with

homereme

you gotta face the fact that you (may have accidentally) bought the wrong impedance woofers. it sucks, but it happens.

how about try selling those l7's for some money and then put that money towards some better woofers? then you can still use the same amp. thats what i would do.

you gotta face the fact that you (may have accidentally) bought the wrong impedance woofers. it sucks, but it happens.

how about try selling those l7's for some money and then put that money towards some better woofers? then you can still use the same amp. thats what i would do.

he kinda could use a better amp too... but yea you can never go wrong with bigger and better woofers as long as you got the juice to push them... some good 800-1000watters with D4 should be a nice upgrade from what you're hearing right now

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

i heard Walmart as a sale on Sony explodes

We're trying to suggest him stuff that is actually worth buying :-P i would never go to Walmart or some big we have everything store for specialty stuff like car audio or musical instruments or something like that... It's very dangerous ground

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Can't you just pick up another one of those amps for under $300? Are they Strappable at all? You could just run 1 sub each amp at 1 ohm but am not sure if you can set the gains low enough so it won't smoke those subs...

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Archived