homereme Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Hello i have a question about what amp would be good to power two kicker L7 15s i currently have a 2000 watt hifonics amp but i know they can handle more. i would appreciate any suggestions dc 220 spx alternator yellow top optima big three upgrade stinger roadkill deadening two kicker L7 15s 2000 watt hifonics amp rockford fosgate tweeters 2003 chevy impala
Guest Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 arent those 1000rms? an actual 2000rms amp.
zxsonnyxz Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 an actual 2000rms amp. If so, would you have the electrical to power 2k+ ? STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
homereme Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 yes they are 1000 rms, my amp is not true rms tho, thats the only problem im having. thanks for the info dc 220 spx alternator yellow top optima big three upgrade stinger roadkill deadening two kicker L7 15s 2000 watt hifonics amp rockford fosgate tweeters 2003 chevy impala
Guest Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 an actual 2000rms amp. If so, would you have the electrical to power 2k+ ? i dont understand the point of that celery cactus thingy LOL. but OP, you can go with an audioque (now called soundqubed) 2200d, or a crescendo bc2000. your box plays a big part also in how the woofers play. you'd need like an 8-9 cube box for them to play properly.
homereme Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 i have a dc 220 spx alternator i think it would be able to handle two 2.k amps i could be wrong tho dc 220 spx alternator yellow top optima big three upgrade stinger roadkill deadening two kicker L7 15s 2000 watt hifonics amp rockford fosgate tweeters 2003 chevy impala
Smurfboy Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 How about ZX2500.1? This is what I have.
zxsonnyxz Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 It's aloe vera.. lål STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 I vote power them with a hampster on speed ;-) lol but seriously that sounds like the same scenario I'm lookin at... 2 1000w rms subs... but I got no amp lol I'm filling my no amp void with an AQ/SQ 2200 Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
bassfreake Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 It's aloe vera.. lål lmao for his burn? lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.