Second Skin Audio

Fi Bls Pulling In Instead Of Pushing Out

TarponPride09

u switched the wire running from the amp to the speaker? by brother had this problem, he bought cheep walmart wire and ran them to his subs and the wires went to shit and he had noise comming from them. he never told me so they blew. damn kids...

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

I went ahead and switched the wiring on the subs and now they play right. I think. I haven't done enough testing yet. but I think the problem is with the amp.

are you saying they were playing wrong all along? i've never seen an amp just reverse polarity on its own. On another note it looks like my frinds Q pushes in, but it seems to slam so he isnt worried abotu it, recones arent that much anyhow if he fries it.

ok well now im almost positive its whatever someone said about the anp putting out half of the wave because since I've reversed the wiring they only play out and not in. so I don't know what to do since I've obviously got a one way amp. shpuld I save and get some thing else (suggestions? 2000 wrms @ 1 ohm) or try to get it repaired im not sure how sonicelectronix,s warranty is for rf amps but I'll find out

If you ran a ground to the chassis, dont forget to replace the factory ground off the (starter) battery. That shit will fry if it isn't the same gauge wire as your power wire to the amp.

you dont replace the factory ground you add another ground...

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived