Yea I go to the local wash once or more every week..just went this morning. Its never had a problem. There is one scratch or gouge in it...but its from some big rocks when we were out in Lucerne...and if it was chrom rims it would have ruined them...totally not the plastidips fault lol

I used light coats and did about a can a wheel for 15" rims...but I did the backside of the wheel and dish on the inside...

And I've used the pressure washer...I havent attacked it and tried to peel it up with the washer but normal washing..no problem. I say go for it and be happy your state isn't retarded.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i have 2 cans right here infront of me actually it says Preformix above Plasti Dip on the home depot cans but i think thats the only brand .. its what ive used white and black, if your doing the whole car get the kit with the spray gun and about 3 4 gallons if you spray it nice and even it will look just fine

Don't waste your money on the full kit. Order your 3 or 4 gallons of dip, then get a Wagner sprayer from home depot or Lowe's. I priced out the exact same sprayer they sellon the site for less than $50. They're trying to "give you a deal" with the same sprayer for what, around $140? We got the full kit the first time, sprayer broke when we fired it up the second time. It was properly cleaned after the first use, but they're just trying to mark up and sell a shitty product. They order those sprayers in bulk, brand new, open the boxes, take all the accessories out of the box, tape it back up and ship you out the bare minimum.

Just my honest opinion.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Does it work on plastic interior parts as well?

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

What's the deal with plastidip in CA?

they wont ship gallons of the sprayable stuff to cali but you can still buy the aerosol cans as far as I know

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I have some on my stock wheels, but when the tire guy does a tire change they really don't car if you scratch it off or not. So I have to redo mine.

but I haven't had any issues. I love the stuff

• 1 month later...

I purchased some Plasti-dip at Lowes(my friends have bought it at Home Depot), it was 5$ a can plus tax. It worked good for me, I put it over the plastic on my rear bumper, the only problem I had was when I peeled away the tape it started to peel away some of the paint, I waited 15-20 minutes between coats and I did 3 coats. I just recently did this so im going to try to cover it up again and just respray the places that got peeled away a little.

peel the tape off like 30 seconds after you finish spraying, leaves a much better line

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived